MAIN COURSE SEAFOOD
- Basil poached Atlantic salmon, braised fennel, lemon aioli
- Ocean trout, honey water cress dressing, confit cherry tomato
- Chargrilled Atlantic salmon, ginger and soy glaze, snow pea, enoki
- Crispy skin Barramundi, heirloom carrot, almond lime butter
MAIN COURSE VEGETARIAN
- Potato gnocchi, tomato and porcini passata, ricotta, basil
- Grilled polenta, eggplant parmigiana, steamed baby spinach
- Spiced green lentil and vegetable hot pot, potato gratin
MAIN COURSE POULTRY
- Braised chicken, pancetta, buttery sage and brandy glaze
- Chermoula crusted chicken breast, honey corn, crispy kale
- Maple and orange baked chicken breast, radicchio, cress and walnut salad
- Roasted chicken fillet, pear and parsnip cream, cress salad
- Crispy duck, corn and chickpea, herb salad, orange and ginger dressing
MAIN COURSE RED MEAT / PORK
- Eye fillet of beef, grain mustard and herb crust, baby leek, wild mush jus
- Chermoula crusted beef fillet, chargrilled red capsicum, truffled goat’s cheese
- Herb and stout pot-roasted lamb leg, baby carrots, maple speck, and pea
- Lamb shoulder chimichurri, fennel, and shallot, cauliflower florets
- Pork loin, crackle, hassle back apple, chiffonade beans, lemon thyme jus
- Dutch cream potato and pear gratin
- Hassleback potato, white wine and onion
- Roasted baby chats with rosemary and garlic
- Potato chive and brie croquettes
- Chocolate tart, macadamia meringue and blueberry parfait
- Saffron poached pear, caramelized ginger cake, whiskey mascarpone
- Burnt honey panna cotta, popcorn praline, mandarin jelly
- Petit four- lemon curd berry tarts, candied orange almond cakes and cream cheese frosting, chocolate brownie and raspberry, ganache
- Artisan Australian cheese and fruit board, grilled bread
SALADS & VEGETABLES
- Steamed broccolini, radicchio, pear, shaved radish and toasted seeds
- Roasted seasonal vegetables with baked ricotta & balsamic
- Quinoa, baked carrot, pomegranate, pistachio salad
- Orange, toasted hazelnuts and goat’s feta served with butter beans and snow peas
- Steamed green beans, and chives with a fresh thyme and lemon dressing
- Salad of char-grilled asparagus spears, steamed green beans, sweet corn, smoked tomatoes, kalamata olives, preserved lemon & herbs
One Course – $52.00 per person
(select two items from main courses, one vegetable and one potato).
Two Courses – $62.00 per person
(select two items from main courses, one vegetable, one potato and one dessert).
Buffets include seasonal green leaf salad and crusty bread. Add predinner canapes from $8.80 per head. Other menu selections are available, please enquire.
Staff, Equipment & More
“We prepare all our food fresh in house for your event. For all other menu options, dietary and allergy requirements please speak to our team.”
Please enquire about utilising our qualified, friendly staff for food and beverage service. We recommend one waiting/kitchen staff per 40 guests.
Monday to Friday – $47.00 per hour per staff person (minimum 4 hours)
Saturday – $50.00 per hour per staff person (minimum 4 hours)
Sunday – $60.00 per hour per staff person (minimum 4 hours)
Beverage packages (alcohol and non-alcohol) and tea/coffee packages all available at per head pricing.
Equipment hire: Crockery, glassware, cutlery, linen and more available, please enquire. Platters and Napkins provided free of charge.
Delivery: A minimum charge of $30.00 applies for local deliveries.
All prices shown on this menu are inclusive of GST.