- Sweet and sour crispy duck, parsnip lime puree *gf
- Palm sugar cured ocean trout, pickled papaya and shallot, green shoots *gf
- Pressed pork belly, fennel rosti, apple glaze *gf
- Handmade potato gnocchi, tomato, pea and basil passata, provolone gratin *v
- Taleggio and leek tart, wild mushroom, honey walnut and cress *v
All main meals served with a seasonal green leaf salad and crusty artisan bread rolls
- Poached chicken breast, pancetta, pressed potato, sage and brandy glaze *gf
- Harissa grilled lamb rack, smoked aubergine yoghurt, polenta and herbs *gf
- Beef Eye fillet, mustard and herb crust, chargrilled baby leeks, steamed potato, mushroom jus *gf
- Grilled beef striploin, shiraz jus, potato and pear galette, squash and almond *gf
- Grilled Atlantic salmon fillet, orange and herb glaze, braised fennel, sliced kipfler potato *gf
- Pan fried barramundi, tomato, olive and wild mushroom compote, potato and parsnip mash *gf
- Chocolate tart, macadamia meringue, blueberry parfait
- Crème brulee, raspberry compote, cardamom wafer
- White chocolate pot, blood orange, biscotti
- Quince tart, butternut pastry, mascarpone
- Strawberry mousse and shortbread
- Burnt honey panna cotta, praline popcorn, mandarin jelly *gf
- Artisan Australian cheese and fruit plate *gf
Pre-dinner Canapes (see Canapes Menu), Tea and Coffee Packages, and Beverage Packages, are also available to accompany your plated meals. Call for details.
Two Courses (Main/Dessert) – $57.00 per person
(choose one main course item and one dessert item)
Two Courses (Entrée/Main) – $64.00 per person
(choose one entrée item and one main course item)
Three Courses – $75.00 per person
(choose one item from each of the entrée, main, and dessert menus)
Staff, Equipment & More
“We prepare all our food fresh in house for your event. For all other menu options, dietary and allergy requirements please speak to our team.”
Please enquire about utilising our qualified, friendly staff for food and beverage service. We recommend one waiting/kitchen staff per 40 guests.
Monday to Friday – $47.00 per hour per staff person (minimum 4 hours)
Saturday – $50.00 per hour per staff person (minimum 4 hours)
Sunday – $60.00 per hour per staff person (minimum 4 hours)
Beverage packages (alcohol and non-alcohol) and tea/coffee packages all available at per head pricing.
Equipment hire: Crockery, glassware, cutlery, linen and more available, please enquire. Platters and Napkins provided free of charge.
Delivery: A minimum charge of $52.00 applies for local deliveries.
All prices shown on this menu are inclusive of GST.